Today’s world wants to know you and the real story behind why you do what you do. Whether you have a product to sell, a company mission to share or an audience to entertain, people are far more likely to engage and connect if you deliver a well-crafted story with an emotional core.
Bobette Buster is a story consultant, lecturer and screenwriter who works with the major studios and in top film programs all over the world. In this, her first book, she shares the tools and principles used by some of the world’s best storytellers and helps you apply them to your own. Find out
- How to source, structure and shape your story
- Ways to discover the essence of your story
- Why forming an emotional connection with your audience can take a story from good to great
So, what’s your story?
This paperback purchase includes a free ebook download.
- Learn the 10 principles of storytelling that will take your story from good…to great
- Bobette Buster's first book, condensing two decades of storytelling knowledge
- Includes practical exercises