Do work you love. Sounds simple, doesn’t it? But the reality can be quite different. Whether you're just starting out or ready to head in a new direction, you're going to need some help turning your natural skills into success-seeking missiles of radness.
On hand is Gavin Strange, a creative working by night under the moniker JamFactory and, by day, at Aardman Animations – the Academy Award-winning studio behind Wallace & Gromit and Shaun the Sheep.
With advice, encouragement and a reminder that life’s too short to not pursue your passion, whatever your age or position - whether you're a recent school leaver, a graduate, a team leader or the actual CEO, Do Fly will inspire you to:
- Change your perspective and revamp your mindset
- Develop creative side projects
- Stay optimistic and resilient
- Discover skills and passions you never knew you had!
Do Fly is your all-in-one guide, ticket and passport to a new destination. Are you ready for take off?
This paperback purchase includes a free ebook download.
For the French edition of Do Fly, please click here.
For the Spanish edition of Do Fly, please click here.
For the Arabic edition of Do Fly, please click here.
- An inspiring, practical guide to finding and doing work you love
- Aimed at school-leavers, graduates and grown-ups looking for change
- Gavin is Senior Designer at Academy Award-winning studio Aardman Animations
- Gavin's own colour photography and graphics