Scaling up is something most founders aspire to, especially once the tricky start-up phase has been navigated. It can increase your reach and futureproof your business. But how do you ‘scale’? And how does it differ from ‘flipping’ for a quick profit or slower organic growth?
Les McKeown advises industry leaders on how to achieve scalable, sustainable growth. In Do Scale, he draws from his decades of experience to provide a clear understanding of what’s involved, and the strategies needed to take your business (or not-for-profit) to the next level. You’ll find out:
- What if means to scale – and if now is the right time
- Why founders need to 'get out of their own way'
- How to develop winning teams
- Your secret weapon for decision making
With practical advice and clear guidance, Do Scale is an essential manual for anyone looking to grow a successful and sustainable organisation – and turn it into something truly remarkable.
Available to pre-order now. Books will ship just ahead of publication on 2nd May 2019.
This paperback purchase includes a free ebook download.
- Les McKeown is the author of WSJ bestseller, Predictable Success
- He has decades of experience advising industry leaders on scalable, sustainable growth
- Learn how to futureproof your business and take it to the next level