- Reset and regenerate
- Deepen your thinking and experiences
- Take back control of your time
- Reconnect with other people — and yourself
From taking a breath to taking a sabbatical, a pause can be many things. And the good news is, even just a small pause every now and again can make a real and lasting difference.
This paperback purchase includes a free ebook download.
For the Spanish edition of Do Pause, please click here.
- Second book from Robert Poynton, author of Do Improvise
- Timely and much needed, a new approach to coping with the day-to-day
- Practical tools to help us integrate pause
- Original colour photography by Jim Marsden
- As featured in The Washington Post