When you get the right balance in life you can do amazing things: create, perform, lead a team, build a company, raise a family. But so often the scales tip and we feel overwhelmed.
Michael Townsend Williams, an adman turned yoga teacher and mindfulness coach, is an advocate of ‘welldoing’ – leading a full and productive life, but not at the expense of our health and wellbeing. And key to this? Our breath.
The crucial link between mind and body, our breath reflects what we’re dealing with at any given moment. It tells us when we’re out of our depth.
With simple breathing exercises and elements from yoga, meditation and mindfulness, Do Breathe will help you to:
- Reduce stress and increase productivity
- Improve focus and work flow
- Cultivate good habits (and drop the bad)
- Build courage and resilience
Why not breathe yourself better?
This paperback purchase includes a free ebook download.
For the Spanish edition of Do Breathe, please click here.
For the French edition of Do Breathe, please click here.
For the German edition of Do Breathe, please click here.
- Simple breathing techniques provide instant calm, improved productivity and long-term wellbeing
- Michael is a former Lululemon ambassador and now runs, Do Breathe, the welldoing company
- Suitable for all ages - from secondary school pupils to founders and CEOs
- Features black & white photography