Salt is magical. What other single ingredient enhances our food to make each component taste more of itself, and brings together all the elements of a dish so it sings with deliciousness? And it's not just about flavour, these crystals contain trace elements needed for our very survival.
Do Sea Salt will change the way you think about salt – and how you use it. Written by the founders of Halen Môn, the Anglesey sea salt used by home cooks and world-famous chefs alike, you will discover:
- How to season your food properly
- The role that sea salt plays in our health
- How to make your own sea salt
With favourite recipes from salt-baked fish to sea-salted chocolate truffles, Do Sea Salt shows how this humble ingredient has the ability to take food from bland to brilliant.
This paperback purchase includes a free ebook download.
- Written by a trio of award-winning salt makers
- Insight into why salt is the most important ingredient in any kitchen
- Features 20 delicious recipes - all with a salty kick
- Stunning colour photography throughout