‘There’s no how-to road map to style. It’s about self-expression and, above all, attitude.’ — Iris Apfel
Home is where we make space for our senses to come alive – and come to rest. Somewhere that is both restorative when we need to be, and inspiring when we need to do. Yet so often, we settle into a place without considering how the things around us affect our mood and ability to get things done.
Do Inhabit will help you to create a home (and work space) that invites connection and creativity. With room-by-room guides and an emphasis on nature as a source of inspiration – regardless of the size of your space, you will discover:
- A few simple rules of interior design
- The importance of evoking all five senses
- Lessons from the Japanese art of forest bathing
- How to style your objects, hang art and lay a supper table
Styling those places you inhabit is not about trends, it is about creating a space that is meaningful to you.
Less noise, more Earth. Less house, more home.
This paperback purchase includes a free ebook download.
- Interior styling advice with an emphasis on nature as a source of inspiration
- Beautiful full colour photography throughout
- Will appeal to readers of Cabin Porn and Hygge titles
- Includes practical guidance such as styling a supper table and how to hang art