Honey. Drizzled over a slice of fresh bread… or eaten directly from the spoon… is one of life’s great pleasures. And with beehives on urban rooftops, in next door’s back garden – even schemes for adopting bees or renting hives – becoming a honey producer seems… possible. So how easy is it and what’s involved?
By sharing the journey of young beekeeper Orren Fox, you’ll discover that keeping your own honeybees is easier than you think. Find out:
- How and where to set up your hive
- The tools and equipment you need to get started
- The job of inspecting the hive
- How and when to harvest your honey
With delicious honey-based recipes shared by talented and resourceful chefs and cooks, including Honey & Co., you’ll learn all about bees and their inspiring world of work and honey production. And may even be tempted to buy your first bee suit.
This paperback purchase includes a free ebook download.
- Clear and informative guide for aspiring beekeepers
- Find out the equipment you will need
- Delicious recipes to put your hard-earned honey to good use
- Gorgeous colour photography throughout