'Most people spend their whole lives asleep and then wake up a few days before they're about to die.' Olivia Bareham
Death has a 100 per cent success rate. We can't escape its inevitability nor can we deny its existence. So, when someone close to us dies or we are confronted by our own mortality, why are we utterly unprepared?
In Do Death, Amanda Blainey seeks to transform our lives through our relationship with death. By inviting us to accept death as a natural part of life, she encourages us to think about what really matters – and live more consciously. With uplifting wisdom from leaders and visionaries, Do Death will:
- Help us rediscover the power of human connection
- Inspire us to talk about death more openly
- Offer sage advice on navigating grief, and talking to children
- Empower us to be better prepared, practically and emotionally
Death can be our greatest teacher. This book is a manual for living, at any stage in life.
This paperback purchase includes a free ebook download. North American customers are welcome to purchase via Chronicle Books.
- Learn to become more present and live more fully
- How to be better prepared for death
- Includes resources for advance care planning and further information
- Beautiful colour photographs throughout