Do work you love. Sounds simple, doesn’t it? But the reality can be quite different. Whether you're just starting out or ready to head in a new direction, you're going to need some help turning your natural skills into success-seeking missiles of radness.
On hand is Gavin Strange, a creative working by night under the moniker JamFactory and, by day, at Aardman Animations – the Academy Award-winning studio behind Wallace & Gromit and Shaun the Sheep.
With advice, encouragement and a reminder that life’s too short to not pursue your passion, whatever your age or position - whether you're a recent school leaver, a graduate, a team leader or the actual CEO, Do Fly will inspire you to:
- Change your perspective and revamp your mindset
- Develop creative side projects
- Stay optimistic and resilient
- Discover skills and passions you never knew you had!
Do Fly is your all-in-one guide, ticket and passport to a new destination. Are you ready for take off?
This paperback purchase includes a free ebook download.
For the French edition of Do Fly, please click here.
- An inspiring, practical guide to finding and doing work you love
- Aimed at school-leavers, graduates and grown-ups looking for change
- Gavin is Senior Designer at Academy Award-winning studio Aardman Animations
- Gavin's own colour photography and graphics