The best companies are formed around a simple but great idea. As this idea develops and is introduced to the world, it needs to be nurtured and protected. Do Protect offers clear and accessible legal advice and explanations on all aspects of setting up, running and growing your own business, including:
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Raising finance
- Dealing with customers and suppliers
- E-commerce and social media
- Building a team
- Selling your business
Do Protect is essential reading for anyone starting their own business. Get the legalities right, then focus on the fun stuff. Build your business on a strong foundation.
This paperback purchase includes a free ebook download.
- Things you need to know from a legal perspective for anyone starting their own business
- Written in a clear, jargon-free style
- Includes chapter summaries and resources
- Written by a corporate lawyer with over 25 years' experience