The perfect collection for anyone wanting to lead a more sustainable life and make something worth sharing. Made up of six books: Do Sourdough, Do Grow, Do Preserve, Do Wild Baking, Do Beekeeping, Do Sea Salt.
You will learn how to:
- Bake bread and cook delicious meals over a campfire
- Grow seasonal vegetables and edible flowers
- Keep bees and harvest your own honey
- Make natural sea salt and properly season your food
- Bake sourdough bread, crumpets, pizza and more
- Learn the slow art of preserving to make your own jams, chutneys, pickles and cordials
Each book features full colour photography, delicious recipes, clear instructions, and plenty of tips and advice from our expert authors.