A gift card is the perfect option when you know someone would like a Do Book, you're just not sure which one...
An elegant postcard presented in a charcoal grey envelope, the gift cards are available in amounts of £10, £20 and £30. The price includes postage to a UK address.
How it works:
- Select the amount you wish to gift. The price includes postage so, for example, a £10 voucher covers one paperback book + P&P within the UK.
- In the shipping address, provide the name and address of your recipient, unless you would like it to be sent directly to you.
- The Gift Card will be dispatched within 1-2 working days. If you would like to delay sending to coincide with a particular date, please let us know via email: firstname.lastname@example.org - providing your order number as a reference.
- Gift Cards can be used on any Do Book sold on our website and are redeemed by the recipient via email: email@example.com. Instructions are printed on the back of the card. They will not be accepted in bookshops. You can buy our books in UK bookshops using a National Book Token.
- Each Gift Card comes with a unique number. The recipient is asked to quote this when redeeming the Gift Card.
- If you would like your Gift Card to be personalised, please send your request at the time of ordering via email: firstname.lastname@example.org - giving your order number as a reference.
And if you have any questions, please use the same email address. Thanks!