Our new Do Books Gift Card is a good option if you'd like to give a book to someone and are not sure which one to choose!
Gift Cards are letterpress printed in East London on 350 gsm stock and presented in a charcoal grey envelope. They are available in amounts of £10, £20 and £30 - equal to 1, 2 or 3 of our titles - allowing the recipient to browse the full collection and make a selection.
Postage to a UK address is included.
How it works:
- Select the amount you wish to gift. The price includes postage so, for example, a £10 voucher will cover 1 Do Book + P&P within the UK.
- In the shipping address, provide name and address details of your recipient - unless you would like it to be sent directly to you.
- The Gift Card will be dispatched within 1-2 working days. If you would like to delay sending to coincide with a particular date, please let us know via email: email@example.com - providing your order number as a reference.
- Gift Cards can be used on any book and are redeemed via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. They will not be accepted in bookshops.
- Each Gift Card comes with a unique number. The recipient is instructed to quote this when redeeming the Gift Card.
- If you would like your Gift Card to be personalised, please send your request at the time of ordering via email: email@example.com - giving your order number as a reference.
And if you have any questions, please use the same email address to ask!